Autumn sets in

I am told that because we have been blessed with a splendid summer followed by a fairly wet last few weeks the autumnal display will be a powerful one. The trees are begining to turn now.

Please note the dicephalous pushme-pullyou in the field. I've always wanted to know how the arse is implemented in such a creature but it ran away before I could get a closer look.

Next week I go in search of the Abominable Snowman whom I think is hiding in an Iceland food shop near Lower Early. Posted by Picasa

Comments

Ross Madgwick said…
I can't quite see my house from here!
Ross Madgwick said…
This of course used to happen in Mid October - I don't all of the leaves will fall before the start of next spring.

Watch out for young rabbits - they will keep breeding as long as the grass is growing - which it looks like it still is.

I have seen them in the fields in the photograph on December.

Let me know and happy hunting.

Popular Posts